[rules-users] difference between jBPM and drools?

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:42:50 EDT 2011

Drools Flow was separated from drools trunk and re-branded (with additional
modifications) to jBPM5. So, drools code 2 will not contain Drools Flow. If
you want to use Flow, then just go to jBPM5.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com