[rules-users] Getting a Drools Fusion - CEP Example to work

s.Daniel sdaniel at wobster.de
Mon Apr 11 11:17:15 EDT 2011

Now I realy feel a bit silly. I banged my head on this for hours and then
just after I write you I get a step further. I changed mvl mode and replaced
line 78 in Tester.java with:
PackageBuilderConfiguration conf = new PackageBuilderConfiguration();
	        ((MVELDialectConfiguration)
conf.getDialectConfiguration("mvel")).setStrict(false);
	        ((MVELDialectConfiguration)
conf.getDialectConfiguration("mvel")).setLangLevel(5);
			KnowledgeBuilder builder = KnowledgeBuilderFactory
					.newKnowledgeBuilder(conf);

Now the markers are still being displayed but the code compiles and runs. If
someone would take the time to explain this to me I'd be very thankful.