[rules-users] Insert an object containing a HashMap

hbunny office at interdevelopments.ro
Tue Apr 12 08:06:13 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have searched the forum for information on this case, but I haven't find,
at least yet.
I am trying to insert an object containing a HashMap, but when I call
ksession.insert( fact ) method I get this error:
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.HashMap cannot be cast to
java.lang.Comparable

I have searched the net for this kind of error, but it's not clear why I'm
getting it, especially that I am inserting with success a global HashMap.

Can you help me please, it is rather urgent. Thank you in advance.