[rules-users] is it correct that rows in a sessioninfo table in df persistence never get deleted?

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Apr 12 12:19:25 EDT 2011

Yes, as disposing a session doesn't mean you don't want to restore it at
some point later from persistence.  You might for example temporarily
want to dispose the session since you know it is no longer needed
(short-term) and recreate it later whenever necessary.  If you don't
need the session state anymore, you could just delete it as well.  We
would probably need to introduce a new method (like delete()?) which
would dispose + remove.

Kris