[rules-users] rule task inside forEach element

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:09:16 EDT 2011

Which version of drools are you using? Try adding a Start Node and an End
Node inside your For Each Node. Connect the internal Start Node to your Rule
Node and the Rule Node to the internal End Node. For the internal End Node,
make sure it is configured as non-terminating.
Your process should look similar to this one:

[image: Selection_027.png]

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com