[rules-users] Rule ambiguity & Rule completeness

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:51:34 EDT 2011

Verifier offers some of what you seek.

In essence it decomposes "your" rules into Facts that are inserted into a
KnowledgeSession constructed with a set of analytical rules.

The analytical rules check for certain validation and verification errors in
your rules. I can't remember all that are provided by default but IIRC
redundancy and subsumption are offered.

You can also extend the set of analytical rules that are used to cover
additional use cases not provided by default.

With kind regards,

Mike