[rules-users] Expert versus Expert

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 04:49:47 EDT 2011

What's not clear :
- how to centralize the execution in order to know exactly what's executed,
by whom, and how (be able to log which facts are sent, to which rules, and
be able to read the execution plan

>> centralised execution could (possibly) be achieved using drools-server.
>> WorkingMemoryEventListeners can provide a log of facts inserted - you'd
need to provide the glue for "whom"
>> AgendaEventListeners can provide a log of rule activations

- if it exists a "real" stand alone centralized engine that match this need
(Drools Expert ?)

>> Not Drools Expert. Drools server might be what you're after - but I don't
know too much about it.

With kind regards,

MIke