[rules-users] Drools Decision Table

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Mon Apr 18 04:01:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

One can not stress enough the importance of rule governance.

However, in your case, I think there is a quite simple solution to the
problem.

Why would you want to store decision logic to calculate a value that you
already know and that shouldn't change anymore? I think, in stead of storing
your rule, you should save the outcome of the rule. I.e. save the calculated
price and use this price in further calculations, rule executions, ....

There are possibilities to use datetimes as well, but I don't think that is
necessary in this example.

Regards,
Frank