[rules-users] Drools DB configuration mysql

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 09:14:14 EDT 2011

Np. Your repository.xml looks as being too short and does not include
all needed information. Attached please find a repository.xml template
for mysql. There you need to replace
all occurrences of:

@DRIVER
@URL
@USERNAME
@PASSWORD

with your concrete values. Also make sure that you are using correct db
driver version and that your db user has read+write permissions.

Before replacing your existing repository.xml, also recreate (drop,
create) your db schema to make sure you are starting from fresh.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Tihomir