[rules-users] Drools Decision Table

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Mon Apr 18 09:23:20 EDT 2011

Technically, this is feasible, but consider the following issues:

- You will have to save the entire ruleset as a string
- If you only save part of the ruleset as string: how are you going to
decide which part and how are you going to combine this with the other
rules?
- You will have an incredible abundance of duplicate rule strings, most of
them exaclty the same as a lot of other rule strings.