[rules-users] Dynamic updates of stateful sessions

Mattias Avelin mattias.avelin at netlight.se
Mon Apr 18 12:31:48 EDT 2011

Thanks for the swift reply!

I have configured my Knowledge Agent to reuse the same KnowledgeBase (set drools.agent.newInstance property to "false" in my KnowledgeAgentConfiguration) as described in the Expert documentation. But my stateful session keeps using the old rules event though I can see from the log output that the Knowledgebase has been updated.

/Mattias
________