[rules-users] Fw: Some Querries on Drools

Sumeet Karawal sumeet.karawal at tcs.com
Tue Apr 19 12:13:14 EDT 2011

Thanks a lot Randhish!!!

Stateful sessions will have to be disposed. But what if the sessions are
taking too long, same with the case of stateless sessions, then what to do
in that case.

Also in the multi- threaded environment, if I have 10 - 100 Ks of threads,
will the rule engines performance be still better.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet Karawal
Mailto: sumeet.karawal at tcs.com