[rules-users] Dynamic updates of stateful sessions

maav mattias.avelin at netlight.se
Wed Apr 20 10:06:48 EDT 2011

Hi, again!

the problem was that I didn't actually ever use the
KnowledgeAgentConfiguration... so no wonder it didn't work...

But now I have another problem that I just can't get my head around instead.

this is the ChangeSet.xml I'm using:

<change-set xmlns='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set'
             xmlns:xs='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
             xs:schemaLocation='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set.xsd

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-api/src/main/resources/change-set-1.0.0.xsd'

   <add>
       <resource
source='url:http://host:10580/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/myClassification/live'
            type='PKG' basicAuthentication="enabled" username="test"
password=""/>
   </add>
 </change-set>

 And it works just fine. But if I replace the resource with:
       <resource source="classpath:myClassification.pkg" type="PKG"/>

And this pkg is the same as the one published at the URL above it doesn't
work, and it failed silently. There are no warnings or errors in the logs.
The same is true if I use the drl-file instead:
       <resource source="classpath:myClassification.drl" type="DRL"/>

Can anyone explain this to me?

Best regards

Mattias