[rules-users] Dynamic updates of stateful sessions

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:44:15 EDT 2011

@Wolfgang, maybe I need to update the documentation to explicitly inform
about this behavior :). The agent doesn't make anything special to sync the
sessions with the kbase. If you add a rule by hand to an existing kbase, all
the session from this kbase will automatically detect the changes.
Now I'm working in a helper class to create and apply change-set in a
programatic way. So if you don't want kbases to be automatically modified
when a resource chages, you can use this helper class.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com