[rules-users] Need JSON request for Drools Server

fulton fulton.gee at LMCO.com
Thu Apr 21 16:25:20 EDT 2011

I have deployed Drools Server 5.1.1 on Tomcat and have successfully tested it
with the sample Test.jsp and with a raw XML <batch-execution> request via
TCPMON.  However, I need to support JSON-based requests to the server, and I
have been unable to find any documentation or examples on how to specify a
valid JSON request to the server.  Would someone please translate the sample
XML request to a JSON request that actually WORKS on the Drools Server.

<batch-execution lookup="ksession1">
	<insert out-identifier="message">
		<org.test.Message>
			<text>Hello World</text>
		</org.test.Message>
	</insert>
</batch-execution>

BTW, I am behind a corporate proxy, so I cannot access certain web sites
(including plugtree.com!), but go ahead and point me to the "proper"
documentation for this, if any.

Thanks so much!  Fulton