[rules-users] Drools Rule verifier background

Steffen Heublein steffen.heublein at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:27:18 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am currently using the Rule Verifier and am quite happy so far. Yet I
am interested in its (scientific) background background, but I am unsure
where to start. Are there any papers on the topic or anything else I
could relate to? There certainly is, but I don't really know what topic
I should look for to find what I want. My special interest so far is the
solving of the rule conditions and how the system finds out how e.g. two
rule conditions are equivalent.

Cheers, and thanks so far,

Steffen