[rules-users] Need help setting up Drools Server using Maven

kkelleyjr karl.kelley.jr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:52:12 EDT 2011

The drools grid solution sounds like what I need... So I am very interested
to see the post... If there is anything I can do to help, I would be happy
to help... Unfortunately, since I am such a noob with all this I do not know
how much help I could be... Until then, for prototyping I will do as you
suggested...

I hate to ask, but should I set the project up as a Maven project? Seems
like over kill, but I can use Maven to package my project... And I am
assuming that I just set up the build to put all model objects and code
under the  WEB-INF/classes folder...

Thank you for all of you help and blogs...