[rules-users] NullPointer after inserting fact in RHS

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:19:45 EDT 2011

We ought to see the Java code for this class reduced to the field and its
getters:
org.drools.base.com.somecompany.prov.rulesbased.facts.ProvResponse1649170666$getMmlCommandUid

Also, we ought to see the uses of this field mmlCommandUid in your rules -
which kinds of constraints you are using where a test for equality (==, !=)
is used. A "grep mmlCommandUid my.drl" would be a fast way.

-W