[rules-users] Salience problems

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 15:00:16 EDT 2011

Hi Chris,
since you mention to already have a support license for JBoss Enterprise
BRMS, the best place to ask these types of questions is at the excellent
JBoss Customer Support Portal (https://access.redhat.com/home) where
your question will be handled under SLAs ensuring timely response and
continuous quality assurance monitoring of the same.

Just FYI, I believe the issue you are mentioning has been fixed in trunk
(see Jira https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2942) which should
make the fix available in the next BRMS 5.2 release. Please confirm with
the Red Hat support engineers through a support case as they are much
more knowledgeable on product releases, and direct any further questions
regarding the supported BRMS bits to them.

If there are any further issues that you would like to see prioritized
for the supported BRMS bits you are using, we will be glad to work with
you through the JBoss Customer Support Portal.

Thanks.
Tihomir