[rules-users] Getting Started with the Standalone Version of Guvnor

rlinan at austin.rr.com rlinan at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 30 20:15:28 EDT 2011

I am an application Systems Analyst who has been tasked with researching Rules Governance tools.

I downloaded the standalone version of Guvnor, expecting that I would not need to install any other software to be able to try it. This is an important consideration for me given my limited technical skills.

The down load was successful, but when I tried to follow the installation instructions, I encountered a problem. It said to look for tge .WAR file and execute that, but a could not find a .awr file in the zipped files. What am I missing?