[rules-users] Call for Demos: RuleML2011 - 5th InternationalRule Challenge

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Aug 1 10:55:26 EDT 2011

RuleML is just around the corner and will be in Fort Lauderdale this time.

The RuleML Challenge sessions are always interesting and fun and a great
way to show case your work and get noticed. So hurry up and submit now :)

If you aren't sure that your work it suitable to submit, just email me
and we will be happy to discuss it with you.

Mark