[rules-users] Guvnor: Embed Asset’s Editor in your application

Leonardo Gomes leonardo.f.gomes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:35:12 EDT 2011

I was reading this nice article from the plugtree guys:
http://www.plugtree.com/guvnor-embed-asset%E2%80%99s-editor-in-your-application/

and was wondering if there's a light-weight version of Guvnor that I could
use if I'm only interested in the BRL edition mode, that is, if I don't want
to worry about rules persistence using Guvnor, etc.

If not, how difficult do you think it would be to put up something that
would allow me to run the decision table in BRL edition mode by doing
something as simple as *mvn tomcat:tomcat*, for example?

Cheers!

Leo.