[rules-users] False error indication

Hezi Stern hezis at delegatecom.com
Thu Aug 4 04:17:56 EDT 2011

I am using Drools 5.2.0 and I encountered the following problem perhaps
there is a solution or workaround.

I added a new operator called supersetOf which works fine.

When I add a rule of the sort:

when

$myClass:            MyClass(X supersetOf $z)

then

                                .

End

It works fine and no errors are displayed in the IDE (eclipse).

But when I use nested fields e.g:

when

$myClass:            MyClass(X.Y supersetOf $z)

then

                                .

End

It works fine but I get an error indication by the eclipse marking the drl
as a compilation error but looking inside the drl shows no error.

Is there any way to resolve this or even workaround by suppressing the error
indication?

It is quite annoying as my project is filled with false error indication
which kind if make it difficult to work.

Thanks

Hezi