[rules-users] Guvnor and Uploaded Models

S.M.H.Jamali cpps98 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 16:13:02 EDT 2011

Yes , I do all things you mention.
i am using defaultPackage and i set process id same as process name. i create one process (.bpmn) and its image (process-image.jbp) and a form for start process instance then i uploaded them to Guvnor. i create a Guided Rule in Guvnor that uses Uploaded Pojo Models. I click on build package button and the package built successfully and then i run gwt-console and i go to process tab and click on refresh button. i can see previous processes but newly added processes don't appear. if i remove uploaded models and their related rules from Guvnor and then build defaultPackage again i can see newly added processes.

What is the problem ? Am I ? Models ? or gwt-console ?

Thanks in advance

S.M.H.Jamali