[rules-users] how to install drools 5.2 with integrated oryx designer on jboss as 7?

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 10:03:49 EDT 2011

Just fyi, see this post on running jBPM5 on AS7:
http://planet.jboss.org/post/jbpm5_on_as7_lightning
The web Designer also has support for AS7 with its latest version:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/designer/designer-1.0.0.054/
Once we get Guvnor running on AS7 I am sure we will update the jBPM
installer to it for full integration.

Thanks.