[rules-users] Drools5.2.2 integration with scala2.9.0.1

puneet.java puneet.java at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:04:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am new with Drools. I am integrating Drools with Scala. I am trying the
project given at
http://www.gettingcirrius.com/2010/12/using-jboss-rules-drools-in-scala.html
http://www.gettingcirrius.com/2010/12/using-jboss-rules-drools-in-scala.html
.
I have made a small change in the code to supply the Drools rule file as
given below:

<code>
  File f = new File("WeatherRules.drl");
  kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newFileResource(f), ResourceType.DRL);
</code>

The code is running fine and there is no error but the rules are not
working. The output I got is:
<code>
  Creating Knowledge Session
  Creating and insertng Temperature
  Firing all rules
</code>

It seems that the configured rules are not working. The dependencies I am
using in for is:
Scala: 2.9.0.1
Sbt: 0.7.7
jaxb-xjc: 2.2.4-1
drools-core: 5.2.0.Final
drools-compiler: 5.2.0.Final
jxl: 2.6
xstream: 1.3.1

Am I missing something? Please help me to integrate Drools with scala.
Thanks in advance. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks,
Puneet