[rules-users] Lock-on-active and ruleflow-group

bitter rgorzkow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:37:46 EDT 2011

    salience 40
    ruleflow-group "rfs_2"
    lock-on-active true
    when
     $c: Car()
    then
     System.out.println($c);
end

I have class, for example Car, which has three prioperties: color, size,
price.
I insert into session fact-Car("red", "small"), next start process, and
execute rules.
After that, price value is 1. I thought that "Second rule" should be fired
only because it has bigger salience but it is exactly the opposite. Could
anyone explain me why first rule was executed/fired and what can I do to
fire only "Second rule" (without invoking "First rule").
Thanks