[rules-users] Insert a fact into drools server from a web application or java application

kkelleyjr karl.kelley.jr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:26:57 EDT 2011

Well after modifying some of the code that you gave and setting the drools
server back to using xstream... so basically, the exact code that I posted
but with the xstream marshaller... the code works... so I am very confused
with what the deal is with the jaxb situation????

I would think maybe that it has something to do with how to configure the
drools server for jaxb correctly???