[rules-users] working with version 5.0

Oli Blub blubbla7 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 12 05:18:14 EDT 2011

hello,
i work with drools guvnor and expert version 5.0.0.
I hat the problem with stateless session in comibnation with rule flow
componentet.
So i use stateful session and build a second delete ruleflow to delete all
objects in memory. Is there a better solution?
I installed v. 5.2 but the import of the repository from 5.0 caused many
compilation problems. Is there a workaround?

I'm interested in working with GWT and fix some little bugs of Guvnor V 5.0.
Is there a good guidence to get started?