[rules-users] Functions with array parameters (double[]) cease to compile in 5.2.0

ru sorokin at oogis.ru
Sat Aug 13 06:11:12 EDT 2011

Hello drools users and team,

My functions with array parameters (double[]) cease to compile in 5.2.0.
Error message is:

In package ActionExecutor error: [ prevPoint : unable to resolve type while
building function
 ]
 function name: prevPoint
In package ActionExecutor error: [ nextPoint : unable to resolve type while
building function
 ]
 function name: nextPoint

When I remove the parameter double[] this message disapears and functions
compilation is OK.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Sincerely,
  Ru