[rules-users] Guvnor Repository Directory with Replicated Database

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 06:18:34 EDT 2011

Sure Robert, please do post things here like this - somebody in our
community may know.

I wasn't meaning to come across as "don't post here" more "if you don't get
a helpful reply after a reasonable period you may like to try elsewhere" :)

It goes without saying, if you do find an answer elsewhere feel free to post
your findings - so Guvnor users can benefit from your research :)

Thanks,

Mike