[rules-users] Functions with array parameters (double[]) cease to compile in 5.2.0

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:46:17 EDT 2011

I thought you might have - it's bound to be some freaky situation you must
have run into. I suggest that you experiment a little.

Does this error happen when you have nothing but a function with this
signature on a .drl file?

Does it also occur with some other simple type, or with a class?

Do you have any particular setup for the builder?

-W