[rules-users] Deployment Problem with .pkg Files

Oli Blub blubbla7 at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:16:24 EDT 2011

Hi to all,

when i found out that the build in selector only works for binary package i
wanted to switch. So i downloadet the .pkg File, copied it to the execution
server and changed the changeset to :
 <add>
    <resource source="classpath:/bhc_material/f/Test.pkg" type="PKG" />
</add>

By restarting the server i can't get it work. For .drl File it works fine. :
Did I do something wrong? I work with Guvnor 5.0.0. Does anybody know if it
works for Guvnor 5.2?

16.08.2011 11:02:25 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SCHWERWIEGEND: Exception sending context initialized event to listener
instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
with name 'pmqkbase1': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.OptionalDataException