[rules-users] declaring attributes for an existing class

Neel neeleshdev at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 16 21:18:35 EDT 2011

Hi,I've following class defined:public class User {
	private String id;
	//get,set, equals & hashCode method are defined
}
If I add more attributes using declare syntax as below:declare User    name : Stringend
it gives error "Error creating field accessors for 'User' for type 'User'". Is there a way, more attributes can be added in existing class using declare syntax?
Alternatively, if a class is created by using only declare syntax, can we add equals/hasCode methods dynamically?
Thanks & Regards,Neel