[rules-users] Guvnor 5.2 and Designer 1.0.0.054 "connection refused"

dhartford binarymonk01 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 10:13:22 EDT 2011

ERROR [JbpmPreprocessingUnit]:

I've updated my designer.war/profiles/jbpm.xml file, the prefix '/' in the
subdomain attribute was the source of the issue, so:

subdomain="/guvnor/....."   <-- causes JbpmPreprocessingUnit error

subdomain="guvnor/..."  <--- correct
For the other issue with hardcoded localhost:8080 within designer, I've
created a ticket but could not directly assign it to you Tihomir, so you may
need to grab it:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3333

thanks for your help!
-Darren