[rules-users] Do really support the containsKey() function on maps?

dvsnmurty murty.devarakonda at teamaol.com
Sat Aug 20 10:53:42 EDT 2011

Hello Wolfgang,
Thanks for the quick reply.  So if equals($inputKey) is the culprit, how can
I modify the rule to make it work?  My best guess is to do something like
this:

rule "transport"
    when
        $pfMapType : MapType( name  ==  "transport" )
        $inputKey : InputKey( email == true )
        $ldapResponseMap : Map()
    then
        updateTransportMap($pfMapType, $inputKey, $ldapResponseMap)
end

And then add the function updateTransportMap() to do the required checks
that I am doing in the eval above.  Do you think of any other way?

Regards,
Murty.