[rules-users] Rule(s) based on different (fact) dates (date-effective/date-expired?)

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 13:56:56 EDT 2011

Where do you have problems? date-effective and date-expired simply delimit
the time interval when a rule is capable of firing.

If you have a field of type Date in a fact you can base your rule on this
value being before, equal to or after some other Date value in another fact,
or a literal, written as a quoted string. All relational operators are
applicable, with the natural interpretation.

-W