[rules-users] Guvnor 5.2 calling methods from service..

pamerida elpamm at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:19:00 EDT 2011

Hi everyone, Im trying to call a method of a service in the LHS Im using
Guvnor 5.2, but in the drop down menu I cant see all the methods declared on
the service...

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3275884/method.jpg

my service code is this

public class RulesSvcImpl implements RulesSvc {

        protected Crud crud;
        protected Finder finder;

        public GlnNaviera findGlnNavieraByCodigoInterno(String pCodigo
                        ) throws FinderException {
                DetachedCriteria criteria =
DetachedCriteria.forClass(GlnNaviera.class);

                if (StringUtils.isEmpty(pCodigo))
                        throw new FinderException("El Codigo Interno
ingresado esta vacio.");

                criteria.add(Restrictions.eq("codigoInterno", pCodigo));
                criteria.add(Restrictions.eq("estatus", "A"));

                Collection result = finder.findByCriteria(criteria);

                if (!result.isEmpty())
                        return (GlnNaviera) result.iterator().next();
                return null;
        }

        public boolean existsGlnNaviera(String pCodigo) throws
FinderException {
                if (findGlnNavieraByCodigoInterno(pCodigo) == null)
                        return false;
                return true;
        }

        public Aduana findAduanaByGln(String pGln) throws FinderException {
                DetachedCriteria criteria =
DetachedCriteria.forClass(Aduana.class);

                if (StringUtils.isEmpty(pGln))
                        throw new FinderException("El Gln ingresado esta
vacio.");

                criteria.add(Restrictions.eq("gln", pGln));
                Collection result = finder.findByCriteria(criteria);

                if (!result.isEmpty())
                        return (Aduana) result.iterator().next();
                return null;
        }

        public Integer prueba() throws FinderException{
                return 569;
        }

/***************setters and getters*************/

As seen above there are four methods, and I only get to see one of them.. is
this because they have parameters??, how can I call this methods from the
LHS... thanks so much for your help..