[rules-users] Upgrade from jbpm 5.1 to 5.2

houghvw houghvw at fundamo.com
Tue Aug 23 02:33:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am looking for documentation to upgrade from drools jbpm 5.1 to 5.2. It
seems that the variable persistence strategies have been replaced with a
object marshaling strategy architecture. I can't find documentation
regarding this.

I am using jpa persistence for my flow state. Is there some sort of
migration script to migrate the jbpm domain model from 5.1 to 5.2.

Regards
Hough