[rules-users] Ant Task to pre-compile xls spreadsheet

lhorton LHorton at ABCLegal.com
Tue Aug 23 12:08:27 EDT 2011

the path element where you see those jars is defining the path(s) to the
jar(s) containing my company's domain object model, so you won't find those
abc jars anywhere!  you should change those entries to point to whatever jar
file(s) contain your own domain model (the classes that are used in your
rules).

note that the id that I used for the example ("model.classpath") is used in
the compiler element (classpathref="model.classpath").  This tells the
compiler where to find the domain model when it compiles the rules.