[rules-users] Rules stop firing when white-space is changed

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 03:31:35 EDT 2011

@Wolfgang: I have that in my TODO list for a long time. Right now it is
possible to create that mechanism using Agent listener and manipulating
ResourceScanner manually. Something similar to what KAgent tests are doing.

But the problem here seems to be different because of 2 reasons:

   1. He doesn't seem to be using KAgent in incremental mode. So, each time
   a change is detected, a new KBase is created. All sessions previously
   created will continue using the old kbase.
   2. He is using Stateless ksessions.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com