[rules-users] Memory leak in 5.2/5.3

Lukáš Petrovický lpetrovi at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 08:38:20 EDT 2011

Swindells, Thomas píše v St 24. 08. 2011 v 09:14 +0100:
> I’ve simplified my code into the following test case which on my
> machine after about 600 or so iterations gives an Out of memory
> exception:

Have you tried removing jBPM jar files? If it fixes the issue, then it's
a known bug that should be already fixed on master (aka. Drools 5.3.)
Unfortunately the fix didn't make Beta1.

It's also fixed on 5.2.x branch but I don't think there will be any
further Drools releases from that.

--
Lukáš Petrovický
QE Lead, JBoss Enterprise BRMS

Red Hat Czech, s. r. o.
Purkyňova 99, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic