[rules-users] Create a new package in Drools Guvnor repository

nagarajt nagaraj.tadipatri at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:01:46 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am using guvnor-distribution-5.3.0.Beta1. I copied
guvnor-5.3.0.Beta1-tomcat-6.0.war from binaries directory into my tomcat
webapps folder (renamed the war file to drools-guvnor.war)

My question is how to create a new package in Drools guvnor repository from
our source.
(we need to create package and deploy rules from our source files)

repository points to
*http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/webdav/packages/*

I want to create a new package name (GreetingTable) in the above repository.
How to do that in my source code?

Waiting for early reply

Regards
Nagaraj