[rules-users] Rule one-by-one comparison

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:54:00 EDT 2011

You can try to use drools-verifier. This project basically lets you define
rules about your rules.
You can have a look at its tests to see how it works.
You can get more info about drools-verifier here:
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/DroolsVerifier

And here you can see how are we using drools-verifier inside Guvnor:
http://ilesteban.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/guvnors-field-constraints/

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com