[rules-users] Rules stop firing when white-space is changed

dcrissman dac at akc.org
Fri Aug 26 10:12:28 EDT 2011

Edson Tirelli-4 wrote:

> Did you tried Drools 5.1.1? or 5.2? Lots of bugs were fixed since 5.1.0...

I am currently looking into experimenting with the newer version of drools,
but am running into some issues with strict mode. I created another thread
to try and address that problem over at:
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Disable-strict-mode-in-5-2-via-Spring-configuration-td3286913.html.

Let me give that a shot and I will get back to you. If anyone can think of
anything else I could try in the meantime, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.