[rules-users] fireAllRules() doesn't return back

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 11:04:17 EDT 2011

It hangs? Or the rule get executed once and again?
I don't see anything wrong with your rule. Are you sure you are not doing
any update() od modify() inside your rule?
Can you share with us how are you creating and interacting with the
knowledge base?

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com