[rules-users] How to deploy Fusion ?

eskomk esko.hujanen at ebsolut.fi
Mon Aug 29 06:30:39 EDT 2011

Hi Wolfgang et al,

That <drools:batch> is used to run init.drl using mirellaInitBean.
mirellaInitBean is just a stub that fires init.drl which in turn starts
ResourceChangeNotifierService and ResourceChangeScannerService
(I did not remember to replace "mirella" with "CCC" in my original post, see
knowledge-services.xml below. mirella is a product name we are working on).
But this is something that has been verified as working solution, by me
anyway.

But the problem still exist: Our rules do not fire.

Yes, we are inserting facts (events) in real time.

I thought that, in CLOUD mode, you cannot use e.g. @expires in the declare,
or it has no effect.
Is that so ?

Also you must have stateful session to use STREAM mode.
Is that so ?

There is no notion of real-time clock in stateless session.

Cheers,
Esko