[rules-users] Guvnor Versioning - eclipse plug-in

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:38:13 EST 2011

Oh bugs sure, I think it should work as you expect too.

Can you raise a JIRAs for each of your individual problems at
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR and we'll get round to them as soon
as we can....

Unfortunately we cannot really advise *when* we may get to fix them... but
community contributions are always welcome :)

With kind regards,

Mike