[rules-users] Want help with Resource Scanner though not using changeSets

starfish15 pooja.ghosh at accenture.com
Mon Dec 5 14:20:50 EST 2011

As such we are not using GUVNOR in the runtime for rules. We simply have the
PKG files. Create them using GUVNOR, and then save the binary PKG files in
our environment to run the rules.

Since we r not using GUVNOR, we cant use Resource Scanner to know the
updated PKG files. Also we want to run the rules w/o a server re-start whn
the rules are further modified.

Any assistance in the same will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
starfish