[rules-users] How can I get rule's agenda group name?

Zhao Yi zhaoyi0113 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 03:42:19 EST 2011

Hi,

I am not successful to get the agenda name. Instead I give a pattern for the
rule name. For example, my rule name matches the pattern "AGENDA_NAME:RULE
NAME". So when I got the rule name, I will get the agenda name from this
string. I know this is now a good resolution, but this is what I can do
right now. Don't hesitate to share your idea.